Enjoy your summer with a light and easy salad.
With the long days and the hot weather, most of us aren’t thrilled at the thought of soup or casserole for lunch. Instead, a salad usually hits the spot. It’s light, refreshing, healthy, nutritious, and incredibly easy to whip up. Treat yourself to this salad, complete with nuts and berries.
Complete with greens and protein, this recipe makes the perfect light supper or a satisfying lunch.
- 2 cups mixed fresh spring greens
- 1 cup strawberries, de-stemmed and sliced thin
- 1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 avocado, pitted and cubed
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Sweet Balsamic Vinaigrette Ingredients
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground white pepper
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
Mix the dressing ingredients well and drizzle over your salad.
Enjoy the taste of summer!
Leave A Comment