Creating the right risk management plan for your New Haven, CT company.
Hiring the right employees is the best way to ensure that your business thrives. However, no matter how well your employees perform each day, one little mistake online can lead to a serious and expensive fallout. Knowing how to prevent an issue can help to keep your employees and company safe.
Even if you have the right insurance policies in place, your business is only as secure as your risk management plan, especially when it comes to cyber attacks and hacks. When creating a risk management plan, you should have to main considerations, including:
- How to manage risks to keep phishing schemes and data breaches from ever happening in the first place since they can be extremely expensive.
- How to keep up your end of the risk management bargain to ensure that your insurance company is not able to deny a claim if you do suffer a cyber attack.
One of the easiest and best ways to help keep your company protected is by providing the right training for all of your employees. When implementing your training, you should:
- Make sure that all of your employees are aware of the most common phishing scams so that they know what to look out for.
- Tell your employees to never give out any login credentials over the phone or online.
- Let your employees know that they will never receive a legitimate request for a fund transfer from a superior via email, and ensure that you hold up your end of the bargain as well.
- Make sure any big expenditures are run by a manager for approval.