Celebrate Cinco de Mayo with this recipe!
Cinco de Mayo is an annual celebration held on May 5, commemorating the Mexican Army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican War. On this date in America, there is plenty of Mexican-themed food and drink, from tacos to margaritas. While you’re getting ready to celebrate with good Mexican food, check out this easy taco recipe!
- 6 tortillas
- 1 15-ounce can refried beans
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup fresh sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup kimchi
- Preheat your oven to 300°F
- Place your tortillas onto a sheet pan lined with parchment paper and set them aside.
- Into a small pan add your refried beans and cook them until completely hot throughout.
- In the meantime prepare your sprouts, cilantro, and tomatoes by washing, and roughly chopping into bite sizes.
- Prepare your favorite guacamole using the avocado and save some for garnish.
- At the last minute add your tortillas to the oven for around 3 minutes to warm them up.
- Simply prepare by layering your beans, vegetables, and guacamole.
This is the ultimate taco recipe, perfect for your Cinco de Mayo celebrating!
For the peace of mind that you’re protected with reliable insurance policies, visit Abbate Insurance in New Haven, Connecticut today.
Leave A Comment