Items For Your Glove Box
Most people use their glove compartments to simply store used receipts and their owner’s manual. However, the space that is provided by your glove compartment is some of the most valuable real estate in your vehicle. Stock your glove compartment with these essential items to ensure that you are ready for any situation.
- Cell phone charger – your cell phone can be your lifeline if you are ever stuck on the side of the road. However, a dead cell phone will do you as much good as a brick would. Keeping your charger in your glove box can help to remind you to keep your phone charged.
- Important phone numbers – even with a fully charged cell phone, you may not have certain phone numbers memorized. Keep your insurance agents number on hand, as well as any emergency assistance numbers that you need in case of a breakdown.
- Umbrella – an umbrella is usually not on your list of things that you need, until it is already raining. Keeping one in your glove box can help to make sure that you are always ready in case of a down pour.
- Small first aid kit – this can be vital, especially if you typically have kids in your car. Your first aid kit should include Band-Aids, antiseptics, pain relievers, and any other items that you think you may need.
- Gloves – having freezing cold hands makes it hard to do just about anything. Having a way to keep your hands warm can ensure that you are able to call for help if needed, or even change your tire when winter comes.
Along with a well-stocked glove box, having the right auto insurance policy can help to keep you safe on the road. Contact Abbate Insurance in New Haven, Connecticut for all of your car insurance coverage needs.
Leave A Comment